PERSONAL PRONOUNS

SUBJECT

EXAMPLE

OBJECT PRONOUS

EXAMPLE

I

I am John Mendez

ME

She Works for me

YOU

you are a jounalist

YOU

I love you

HE

he runs every morning

HIM

Lorie loves him

SHE

she is beautiful

HER

Heis with her

IT

it is interesting

IT

I like it

WE

we sing in the school

US

They met us at the park.

YOU

you work in cali

YOU

I think about you

THEY

they are hungry

THEM

The cars belong to them

POSSESIVE ADJECTIVES

EXAMPLE

POSSESIVE PRONOUNS

EXAMPLE

MY

This is my car

MY

This car is red, mine is blue

YOUR

This is your family

YOURS

My coat is expesive, yours is cheap.

HIS

This is his job

HIS

Chindrens are very nice, his are cute.

HER

This is her favorite Singer

HERS

My boyfriend is tall, hers is fat

ITS

Its house is big.

ITS

-------

OUR

This is our car

OURS

Your house is big, ours is small

YOUR

There are your bicycles

YOURS

their dresses are long, yours are short

THEIR

This is their city

THEIRS

My dog is Brown, theirs is black.

REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS

EXAMPLE

MYSELF

I cut myself with a knife

YOURSELF

Do not blame yourself

HIMSELF

He worked by himself

HERSELF

She studies by herself

ITSELF

The cat bites itself

OURSELVES

We cooked a cake by ourselves

YOURSELVES

You walk yourserlves

THEMSELVES

They think for themselves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stefano Repository .Zip File Download & New Url Address

Atlas Movies Addon, Guide Install Atlas Movies Kodi Addon Repo

OutLaw Addon, OutLaw Repository, Review and install